Ways to exercise *recess and form to be used for distance purchases.
- Right of withdrawal: The right of withdrawal may be exercised within fourteen days (14 days) from the day on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the consumer, acquires physical possession of the goods (Art. 65 Consumer Code).
- The consumer is not required to provide any explanation of the reasons and causes for which he or she intends to exercise the right of withdrawal;
- To exercise this right, the customer may send a written notice (registered letter with return receipt) – within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the goods – to the following address:
TELEARTE SRL – Admiral Bergamini Square no. 10 – 00136 Rome
Or alternatively, by certified e-mail: email@example.com and/or regular e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sshipping and returns
- To properly exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer is required to return the undamaged goods to: TELEARTE SRL – Admiral Bergamini Square no. 10-00136 Rome.
- Return charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. In case of refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund.
We recommend using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
We do not guarantee that we will receive the returned item.
As a precaution, try to get in touch with us before shipping and call us at 06.39744494.
It will be the responsibility of the seller, inform by phone or e-mail the customer of the receipt of the returned item.
The customer shall be entitled to a refund of the amount paid to the seller less the cost of delivery and reshipment only from the time when the seller has inspected the goods and attested that they are intact and in perfect conformity with what was sold;
The seller will re-credit the amount received as the sale price in the same manner used by the consumer to pay for the product as soon as possible, but no later than thirty days after receipt of the returned item.
Late or missing refunds
If you have not yet received a refund, check your bank account again.
So contact the credit card company; it may take some time before the refund is officially posted.
So contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is issued.
If you have done all this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do I need help?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding refunds and returns
*The right of withdrawal provides for the consumer has the opportunity to exercise second thoughts on the purchase of a good or service without penalty. Then arrange for the return of the good and consequently receive a refund.
Therefore, contracts that have been signed through the Internet and/or telesales can be subject to this right. If so, a letter or the downloadable template can be sent to Telearte. You can exercise the right of withdrawal up to 14 days after receiving the goods.
The Client may exercise this prerogative by contacting Customer Service at 06.87911980 or by sending this form to the e-mail address email@example.com