Pair of extraordinary circular shaped Sterling silver tureens. Container with an everted profile, richly chiseled with alternating cordelline and leaf motifs. Lid with grip formed by two lion heads supporting two volutes, on a carpet of chiselled leaves. The center is removable to make the lid a second container. This pair was made in London in 1826, by master silversmith Paul Storr, and given by King William IV to William Wood on the day of his election to Clarenseux King of Arms in 1835.